Saturday, February 23, 2013

LoPoWriMo #23



Hump On This


My thighs are as big around as tractor tires.
My waist is even larger.
I got curves you wouldn’t believe existed on Jupiter.
It would take a lifetime to explore all the folds in my flesh.

But you got to be a big boy to please me.
I want a man with a foot long slab of meat.
I want a man who knows how to use it as well.
Who can control when he comes.
And when he comes I want him to come a lot.
I want to feel his white hot fury
blasting onto the shield of my cervix.
It would be great if you were a multiple shooter too.

You don’t have to worry about me getting pregnant
because I can’t conceive; I was born 47 chromosome XXX.
That’s an extra X for you to work into my kink.
Come on over, big boy, and hump my arm.






I wonder where or how I come up with this shit? I know cruising through cl sex ads has something to do with it. I can always find one that is particularly funny, especially in the Miscellaneous Love section.

Hopefully, one day I'll write that seminal body of body of poems that will brand me like a Bukowski. Maybe that's too much to hope for. Maybe I should set my sights a little lower. I don't know. But in the mean time. I sit back and marvel when I look at this crap and just ponder, where did it come from?

However, what I do know is this: engaging in these writing challenges are illuminating. The more you write, the more you can write. It doesn't mean that what you write is any good nor is that important. What is important is that the more you write the better your bottom line average gets. Does that make any sense?






No comments:

Post a Comment