Thursday, July 14, 2011

Every Day IS National Disasterpiece Month At Pen Head Press

 

Have you ever seen, heard one of these ads?


I too am one of those unfortunate souls afflicted with

P M E D


That’s

Pre-Mature E-Poem-Elation

See, I got this trouble
Getting it up
T’ tempo
In that ultra fast paced
Hip-hopped-hippity-hop
Balls-walls-tricky-tricked-out
Dick rhythms
Rhyme into verb intensified
Objectified subject ejaculations

I got-ta stand tall proud erect

This dysfunction is messing with my conjunction
See, I got-ta get it up to speed
Pull it in out real tight
Wriggle it in around that clause predicate noun
Gonna move that adjective slow
Add finesse
Flare these verbs
Blare-it-out-in-to-the-wire
Passion burns grammar in that cracker fire
I got ta lock-n-load my machine pen
a-rat-ta-tat-tat, the-cats-got-a-hat,
the-jizz-is-in-the
peter pangram man

it’s time t’ download this verse
into your cochlea ear labyrinth

erroneous
dysphonic
premature
epoemelation

No comments:

Post a Comment