Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lookie, lookie, lookie It's a Big Fat Cookie

 
I got my first bad poem taker by a Lucy van Pelt. I'm assuming the anonymous poster is not the Lucy Van Pelt from the Peanuts comic strip, but the Lucy Van Pelt who is the owner of penhead moto foto fanny fare. The artist resume says press button one, pull my finger, and tell me how to construct a scrabble poetic poem. Blogspot talk kind of rhymes with Mr. Spock's cot when he lectured about the woman pictured in a photo from the fifth element, which I happen to have posted (or professed my love for Leeloo) several months below. I think it was November. But here is the story some nice fb friend posted anonymously as an answer to my call for bad poetic submissions.

Thanks Mr. Sir for ...
"a man was born. 
he lived 
& died. 
the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment