Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is this for real?



I noticed today on my hike to Queen Anne where I spent Thanksgiving with Red Pen friends in a Bell Town window a poster for a movie. It seems, after 23 years, that Hollywood decided to create a sequel to the 1987 vampire thriller, Lost Boys. Granted, I like that movie. And I'd always wondered what had happened to Cory Feldman. I thought he'd disappeared and lived a quiet life as a car washer in middle America. But here he is again, appearing on the silver screen saying the same dumb things.


The Frog Brothers

I haven't seen the film yet. I think it may have skipped theaters altogether, but it is now out on video for all to see the reunion of the frogbrothers---humanities last defense. They stand between the us and the army of vampire warriors intent to drink the blood of America. In the Lost Boys, they used stake bow and arrows, squirt guns filled with holy water, and shirts of garlic, but in the frogbrothers revenge they are using more sophisticated weapons of vampire destruction.


I wonder if I'll feel ripped off if I rent it?

No comments:

Post a Comment