Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Real Person Behind The Craigslist Girl 4 Girl Causal Sex Personal Ad



The Real Person Behind the Craigslist Girl 4 Girl Causal Sex Personal Ad


I am a girl seeking to touch and be touched by another girl. I am 5’5”. I have brown hair. I am DD free. I live sober. 420 is okay. I am a squirter. I am shaved. I don’t like to eat pubic hair. I like to lick between smooth kitty-lips. I have my own place. You can come here. You must come here. I have toys. I can put them in you. You can put them in me. I can squirt all over you. You can pee on me. I want you to fill my mouth. I want you to massage your piss into my boobies. I want to feel your waters cascade over my head and shoulders drenching my hair. I am real. I want you to degrade me. To be mean to me. To say nasty things. My father was mean to me. I want your firm womanliness to punish me. Please be older than me. I am 18.

Put your age and location in the subject line. I will not answer back without a face and a few body pictures. Serious replies only. No flakes or fakes. And please no spam.

*        *        *



But here is the real story. I am a man seeking pictures of local girls willing to go down on another. I use craigslist, because I am a pervert. And you are a sucker for indulging me.










No comments:

Post a Comment