Wednesday, April 11, 2012

National Disasterpiece Month --- Number 11

 

Bi curious girl looking for experimentation - w4w


I’m looking for a special date on Valentine’s Day.
I am a 23 year old girl who is looking for some girl on girl magic!
A lot of people say I'm very cute
I'm 5'2 and have long dark brown hair
and I'm pregnant, about 5 months.
Can someone teach me a few things?

I can host if needed
but you would have to host most of the time.
My boyfriend doesn't know
so, this would have to be a secret.
I need to feel a woman’s soft touch!
I love being with other girls
but don't have to time with my work, school, and gym
to meet anyone to have some nice hot fun with!

I'LL SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS.
I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT SOME SEXY CHICK
CLIMBING UP AND GRINDING ON MY FACE LIKE IT
WAS HER FIRST TIME DRIVING STICK.
I love to play hard and don't bruise easily.

I have a fantasy...
I have always wanted an enema.
I think it would feel soooo nice having water squirted
up my ass then push it out all over your body!
Then you can eat me out and fuck me.
I have all kinds of toys.
Then I would rub your clit and finger you.

I am real and have no disease.
Just be yourself and we'll get along great.
I don't want my face all over the place.
Msg me with your picture and number
and I will call or text you.

 

---William James

       written with the help of Craigslist personals
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment