Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Scrabble Poetry Match on Capitol Hill

 

On Monday, August 22, I played my last scrabble poetry match against Sonja. (As of today, I only have 5.5 days left as a Washington State resident). Sonja, a lady I met at Folklife 2011, happened to live in the same complex I did when I first relocated to Seattle. Our game got cut short due to a power outage. The proprietor of Porchlight Coffee closed up shop early to take the milk home before it spoiled. And thus kicked us out before we finished the game, but we did generate a few crunchy words.






boom, bag, wig, zoo, woe, lies, no / nip, up / luck, za / la, dick, moor, hi / had / od, live, not / hits, rap, ow / wax, ups / woes, row, xu / pus, say, dare, slay, slayer, reslayer, do, at / hot, rat, drat / nod, vent, talent



Sonja's Scrabble Poem

Talent woes vent
say lies
zoo xu say
dare not wax pus say
hot luck boom hits
live rat



My String of Scrabble

Dick Lies

woe
drat
vent
nod

Bag up rat

dare
say
wax
hot

Dick had luck

slay
reslay
live
rats

Moor had talent

wig
not
up
boom



No comments:

Post a Comment