Friday, July 8, 2011

XXX from TWITTER this is a Disaster Piece for you

 
Xxx didn’t have an opener so he used his teeth on the can
As he bit into the tined-metal, his android circuits called out to YOU
The brain located on the island bounced the data off of KILL
An orbital platform once used by the military to locate ME
Xxx froze and spasmodically jerked as the Neanderthal grunted, “sir?
Is there anything I can do to help you…. please?”

“Compute, not…compute, compute…hel…help…please,”
“Didn’t your maker program you how to open a can?”
Xxx’s hairy companion freed plastoid flesh caught in metal; the SIR
circuit was damaged. Xxx stuttered robotically, “you…you...you”
Derthal, had his fingers in the droids mouth reconnecting the ME
“Care…derth…ful…al,” Xxx sputtered, “don’t…I…me…kill”

“Don’t worry xxx, I haven’t killed
anybot yet.” xxx’s voice box twittered, “reconnect please?”
“where is…is….dizz…ere…y…me…lost…me?”
“Sorry, xxx, I pulled the wrong wire. Can
you
waggle your middle fingers, sir?”

“this finger, sir?”
“Don’t touch…that…me…there…kill
circuit…don’t…touch….what…are…you
doing….now….con…ect…eyes….please
can
you…under….stand….bot.…hear…me?

“What is it that you want me
to do sir?"
"Open...up... my....head...can
....des...ele...ct... kill
Circ...uit?” xxx’s mouth twittered, “yes…ple...ase
do…this…ta..sk...yo…u…you”

A signal returned from the YOU
Derthal’s portabrain connected to the ME
“Please...
...sir"
xxx pleaded. An answer came from KILL
Derthal closed xxx’s head can

Xxx these words were "pleasing" to "you"
I don’t know if I "can" use words like “me”
or "sir" in a creative way that doesn’t "kill" (creativity)
 
 
 
 



Did you know that Penhead Press has recently become a publisher? Well, it has and its first publication is now in amazon's kindle store. It is called Randomly Accessed Poetics, Issue 1: The Texture of Words and you can find it on the merchandise page (above)!






Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment