Saturday, May 28, 2011

So, you’re call screening now...

 
This is a premium call. This is an expensive call. You don’t want to miss this call. I want to sell you something. I have something to sell you. I have something to tell you. But I don’t know what it is just yet. Let me think. Let me think. Let me think. What do you want most? The product. What do you like? How will liking what you like make your life better? The product. You will like it. It is a thing. It will make your life better. Do you have the money? An offer? How much money do you want to part with to a stranger, like me, on the other end of this call?



Submitted by Roberto de Range in my call for bad writing.
If you or you know someone who'd like to participate in Pen Head Press's bad writing month(s). Please submit your article, poem, or short fiction to penheadpress@gmail.com. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment