Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NaPoWriMo #24.667 (Rory Naked, A Story w/o the Cubes)



Dear “It Takes 2 to Spoon,"

My favorite vegetable is a spicy red jalapeno. Down at the tip the fruit is sweet like a cherry, but as you nibble up the shaft it becomes hotter and hotter like the skies of Venus. That is what I am like. I am sweet and hot all at the same time. But I am also the flower that blooms into fiery Mars.

Look at the time, I am free, I am wearing something spicy; when do you want to come over? Give me a call, my number is 555-123-0269. I am wanting…I mean waiting up for you.


Hopefully Yours,



Kelly Jalapeno Jackovich


*        *        *



Brrrrinnng, bbbbrrrrring, bbrrrinnnnnggggg

“Hello.”
“Is this Kelly Jalapeno?”
“Yes.”
“My name is Denaya. Can I have your address?”
"Yes, I'll leave the light on...

---William James









No comments:

Post a Comment