Thursday, April 18, 2013

NaPoWriMo #18.667 (Rory Story without the Cubes)



"My husband sent me this letter a few days before the storm. Hopefully, you will find it useful," Tina said as she handed a raggedly opened envelope to Dr. Rogers.

*        *        *


Dear Tina,

I am writing this to you in a state of extreme distress. I have never experience an episode so intense before. Just in case you were wondering why I sent you and the kids away, it was because I feared for their safety.

First of all, before I write anymore, I wanted to apologize for cheating on you. But I wanted you to know that I never cheated on you with another woman. At least they were not born women, but rather were self-made only.

I met a person on the Craigslist miscellaneous love page. I thought she was a cross dresser, but she turned out to be a freak of nature. I was so disturbed by the absence of a gender that I became obsessed with it. And saw it as a danger to the world. Thus, I decided to put it out of its misery.

They say hindsight is 20/20, boy is that true. I am wishing now that I would have trusted my intuition and not asked it out for the fifth time.

I am so sorry Tina that I wasn't satisfied with the appearance of your body. I wish now that I had asked you to be a participant in my sexual fantasies. You could have strapped one on and dressed like slut as easy as a shemale could. Then maybe I wouldn't have strayed away from your bed.

I hope that you can find it in your heart to one day forgive me. I wish now that I would have stayed true.

Your Fucked Up Husband,


Ricky


*        *        *


"Thank you. This helps a lot," Dr. Rogers said to Ricky's tormented spouse.

---William James









No comments:

Post a Comment