Friday, April 12, 2013

Guest Author: Samuel Ortiz (Episode 3)



WARNING THIS IS A FAKE STORY


CHAPTER 3 - WORK


When they reached Washington D.C., Boss Doc said "Job number 1: Mr. Hot go hunt for some animals, we need to eat." He turned around and said, "Mr. Wheels you have to go and set the fire to cook the food." Wheels did as Doc said. While hunting he was looking and looking and finally he found a deer. He threw it into the fire and then he went and talked about stuff in their country. Doc said, "You're good at working. What was your job in port USOA?" "I'm the vice President’s wife," said Mr. Wheels "And what did you do?" asked doc, looking at Hot. "Oh me? Oh I used to go to Casa Parana sometimes. My job was begging people to go to Casa Parana." "THATS ALL THEY MADE YOU DO IN PORT USOA?!?!?!" screamed Doc "I wanted to make a job but they just don’t let me!"


---By Samuel Ortiz. Edited by Ivanna Ortiz








No comments:

Post a Comment