Friday, February 8, 2013

LoPoWriMo #8



Sexting Oedipus on Craigslist


I'll be your female---
your girlfriend
your biological creator
or whoever you want me to be
---in a story rewriting our universe

TOGETHER

Use your fingers
in me
to form words
to show me
how
you plan
to seduce me

BIND ME

into a string of knots
across the page

I want to play with you

USE ME

any way you want

Jack me
Jam me
Poke me
LOVE me

I got a little hole for you to ravish---
it's puckered up doughnut-hole tight
---as long as I can use your member
at the crucial moment
in time

because timing is everything
in this game

WRITE ME

on your phone
when you are at your desk
or at the dinner table
with your wife
or your insignificant other

be my e-male
in an email

only

on the Internet

TONIGHT


This narrative is loosely based upon a Craigslist Casual Encounter personal ad.










No comments:

Post a Comment