Monday, May 9, 2011

Verbal Expression Laboratory: Summer Poster (Draft 1)

 
Today I slapped together a poster for Summer where I am hoping to teach it again in the month of July. It will be approximately twelve hours long spread over four nights beginning on Thursday July seventh. The basic areas of your writers voice that we will be covering is writing through other mediums of expression, writing through limited word pools, writing through images & sound (this exercise is very difficult for me anyway), and writing through metered poetic forms. Write me a comment or send me an email if you have any questions.

Any how this post was supposed to be about the first draft of the poster. The final draft will not be as busy as this one is.

the scan of the cutup


the scan embedded in the word document

No comments:

Post a Comment