Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Disasterpiece Compiled By Texters (in my phone)

 
I wanna wear a thong
Cause you're gonna be free-on
crying to the TV singing Giligan's song
all day long dripping tears in golden pond
 
I just wanna be-long
Watch TV Singing this Chong song
Cheech is here and we're smoking your big bong
sitting around trying on your grass thong
(whatever)
 
I wanna wear a thong
'cause you're gonna be wrong
looking at me like I'm your bone bong
I'm smoking ass like you're a little dong
 
you're a Geriatric ding dong
playing with your ping pong
zipping around like you're king kong
all day long it's just bing bong
(whatever)
 
I wanna wear a thong
'cause my toes are little schlongs
stinking in their shoes like little Miss flong
drinking tea with a klingon named Klang Clong
 
Smoking more pot than Ceech & Chong
Not 'membering what I've sung all along
I wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, wong
I wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, fong
(this is beyond retarded)

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment